Protecting property owners for over 12 years! When filing an insurance claim the insurance company will send out their representative called a "claims adjuster". The job of the claims adjuster is to minimize the insurance company's liability. This is where representation from a Owen Public Adjusters is needed. Owen Public Adjusters are property damage experts that will represent your interests and will coordinate and negotiate directly with the insurance company.
We will complete a thorough independent damage inspection and file a detailed damage report on your behalf. This report will include a detailed list of visible and hidden damage along with current estimates of repair.The report will also include all neccessary building code improvements and repairs needed to prevent future problems that may occur including stains, odors, mold and structural problems.
In addition to the inspections and reports we will also handle all communication and correspondence with the insurance company, claims adjuster and any other third parties involved in the claim. Our job is to represent your interests while maximizing your settlement!
We specialize in all types of property losses: Fire Damage
Hail or Wind damage
Weight of Ice or Snow
Toilet, Bathtub or Sink Overflows
Furnace, Heater or Hot Water Heater Malfunctions
Vehicle Damage to Home or Business
Free Services with no obligation: 1. Property inspection to determine cause and extent of damage.
2. Insurance policy review to determine coverage and limits.
3. Consultation to determine best course of action and next steps.
Our start to finish public adjusting services include: 1. Emergency protection of your property from further damage during or after the loss.
2. Complete a detailed building and personal property damage inspection.
3. Complete an itemized property damage report with photographs.
4. Complete an itemized personal property report with photographs.
5. Policy Review to determine additional coverages and potential "loss of use" or "loss of rent"
6. Meet with the insurance company's claims adjuster to review property damage and reports.
7. Negotiate claim with the claims adjuster and present to client.
8. Submit neccessary paperwork for payments after client approval.
Obtaining representation from Owen Public Adjusters guarantees you piece of mind knowing that you have experienced certified professionals on your side!
Owen Public Adjusters
Joseph A. Owen Licensed & Bonded in Pennsylvania & New Jersey Contact@OwenPublicAdjusters.com
Phone (267) 688-7357
Fax (856) 829-0009